Airlite Plastics is a privately held, family owned company which has been located in Omaha, Nebraska for more than 50 years. Our product lines include containers and lids for food packaging, drink cups and lids, as well as polystyrene coolers, insulated concrete form (ICF) building blocks, and other custom plastic products.
We are proud of our history and our commitment to the timeless values of providing exceptional customer service, consistently delivering the highest quality products, collaborating with a team of experts to provide dynamic customer solutions and retaining a highly-skilled staff of approximately 650 employees.
Each year, our two state-of-the-art Omaha manufacturing and warehouse facilities, totaling more than one-half million square feet of production and storage area, will
- produce approximately 1.5 billion molded units, including both stock and custom-designed packaging
- decorate over 1 billion units with in-mold labeling, shrink sleeves, pressure sensitive labeling or offset printing
- process approximately 60 million pounds of plastic.
We don’t just talk about innovation, we weave it through everything we do. Airlite Plastics
- was the first to develop the four-level stack mold
- commercializes creative, award-winning stock in-mold labeled packages that allow our customers access to new designs at economical entry costs
- applies new technologies to develop new molds and molding processes
- remains a trendsetter in developing new and customized approaches to molding plastic packaging
We’ve worked hard to remain a leader in our industry, ensuring each customer receives the highest quality products and service available. When we see retail stores lined with brands packaged in our products, we know we’re making a difference in the market.