We’re a future-first organization.
We’re proud of our storied past, but our sights are set on the future. Every day, our goal is to better our process, planet, and customers’ business.
At Airlite, we operate with a great sense of conscience and responsibility. Like you, we believe in ingenuity that benefits the greater good – not just the bottom line.Why Airlite?
Whether it’s pioneering IML packaging, oxygen barrier containers, or HPP applications, we’ve never stood idle in our industry. We tend to lead and let the rest follow.Why Airlite?
We’re a family-owned company that cares. We don’t have layers of bureaucracy in the way of getting you what you need quickly. There’s a reason we measure customer partnerships in decades.Why Airlite?
The sky's the limit.
We offer a variety of in-mold labeled containers with an EVOH oxygen barrier layer to avoid product spoilage and extend shelf life.Learn More
Airlite has a proven, industry-leading portfolio of in-mold labeled (IML) and round containers, lids, and drink cups at-the-ready.Learn More
Our team can provide custom graphics, package design, engineering, and marketing services to help your product catch the eye and last longer on the shelf.Learn More
Bring your brand to life with our value-add in-mold labeling (IML), or our dry off-set and “The Look” printing technologies.
- Vivid, scratch-resistant graphics
- Capable of realistic photographic images
- Works with round and non-round containers
- Available in full wrap, or 3 and 5-sided labels
- Provides a singular, premium canvas texture
- Available in glossy, matte, metallic or clear finish
- Can be double-sided or peelable for more branding
The Look™ Printing
- Reproduces photo-realistic prints using CMYK and drying the UV ink between print stations.
- Available in unlimited colors, accurately matching 60% of the Pantone book and producing comparable colors for the rest.
- Vibrantly prints on colored and clear cups by laying down white ink first, then printing color.
Dry Offset Printing
- Produces sharp and clean images
- Production of printing plates is quicker, easier, and done in-house
- Utilizes an eight-color print process for round containers and lids
Looking for a specific item?
Explore all our products using the Product Selector.Product Selector